In order to effectively answer the request of its clients, AzurEstia (ChaletAzurEstia.com) needs to collect, use and process data. In this context, we are committed to safeguarding and respecting your personal information and privacy.
What information do we collect?
AzurEstia need to collect provided information by its clients to process and send quotes for rentals. We therefore collect data such as:
Identification data: first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other contact data, date of birth, gender, nationality, country of residence, preferred language and/or other information that can be defined as personal.
Contact information: job function, job title, department, organisation name, size and location, and your position in the organisation.
Financial account information, and any additional information that is necessary to fulfil our commitments.
How do we collect information?
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us or occasionally from publicly available information sources (websites, publications…).
Please note that you can choose the information you provide us with and may decline when asked to provide personal data. This could however impact the possibility for AzurEstia to deliver its services.
Why do we collect, use and process information?
AzurEstia uses your personal data to:
– Keep you informed about its activities/ offers by sending you communications
– Give you access to our personal portal as well as to access-restricted resources
– Display on our website the personal data you specifically authorised us to
– Comply with its legal obligations and its internal policies and procedures as well as for any other purpose with your consent.
Who do we share your information with?
AzurEstia may share/disclose/transfer your data with third parties solely to the extent necessary to enable its providers to provide their services to both AzurEstia and you.
What are your rights?
You have at any time the right:
– To access your personal information
– To ask, in writing, to be withdrawn from our mailing list(s)
– To ask, in writing, for the rectification of your personal data in case of any errors and/or for the erasure of your personal data
– To ask for a restriction or to object to our processing of your personal data
– To lodge a complaint with the CNPD (Commission nationale pour la protection des données)
When receiving such a request, AzurEstia will address it within the limits of its technical and organisational means and may not comply with your request when we consider it would lead to the violation of law or legal requirement or when it would jeopardise our legitimate interests.
Our contact details:
51A, rue de Schoenfels
How do we secure your personal information?
AzurEstia is committed to giving your personal data all possible security and protection it can guarantee. All technical security measures are taken and requested from our providers.
How long do we retain information?
AzurEstia stores your personal data for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes listed above or for the duration required by law.