Below you’ll find instructions for the internet and the use of the TV’s, Netflix and the access to the video library (which is mostly in english).
You will find the internet access codes on the IPAD in the kitchen. Internet via WiFi is not accessible on the third floor.
The TV’s are connected to a SAT-receiver for ASTRA, with french and mostly german TV. But all televisions in the bedrooms are connected to the internal media server and the internet (more info below). On the server you’ll have a wide range of movies and TV Series in english. Use the remote control or download the “Medion Life Remote” app on your smartphone.
DVD-Players: The three 80 cm TV’s have an integrated DVD-Player accessible on the side. The DVD library can be found close to the living room TV.
2- MULTI MEDIA SYSTEM IN THE TV & GAME ZONE:
To watch TV (french mostly):
- turn on the MEDION TV with the MEDION remote control
- turn on the SAT Decoder remote control
- turn on the sound bar with the small remote control and select “AUX” and adjust volume preferably with this remote control
- verify that the volume of the TV is “0” and the volume of the SAT Decoder is “max”
- push the NETFLIX or Prime Video button to watch Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. You can choose the language in the movie menu.
4- TO LISTEN TO YOUR OWN MUSIC:
You can connect your device via bluetooth to the following sound systems:
- Sound system in the Sauna: Click on the “source” button, the select “pair” to pair your Smartphone to the sound system (MD84756). The default code is “0000”.
- Sound system in the TV-Game zone: push and hold the BT-button until “Pair” appears. Search the BT Device TVS264 and connect.
If you have any questions please contact us through the commentary box below. We’ll respond ASAP